Saturday, June 13, 2015

Truly Madly Deeply by B. Pandos

Truly Madly Deeply by Brenda Pandos 
(Truly Madly Deeply #1) 
Publication date: February 19th 2015
Genres: New Adult, Romance
Synopsis:
TRULY
Maddy finally has everything she’s ever wanted: a decent job, her own place with her BFF, a great guy… well, he isn’t exactly perfect, but who is?
Logan will soon have it all: a degree at a pristine college, a job at his girlfriend’s fathers firm, a gorgeous girl to share it with. Then why isn’t he happy?

MADLY
Maddy’s world shatters when she catches her best friend and boyfriend cheating. Forced to start over, she takes a job far away from home.
Logan’s summer job options fizzle out. Nearly broke and desperate, he’s forced to take a job as a camp counselor for the summer.

DEEPLY
Maddy swears off guys, even to the point of lying and saying she’s taken. But when Logan comes along, she fights feelings that are surfacing for him.
If Logan has everything he wants, then why can’t he stop thinking about Maddy?

Secrets. Lies. Summer Camp.

My Review:
I was lucky enough to get to read an ARC of Truly Madly Deeply pt.1 for an honest review. Let me tell you I planned on only reading a couple chapters at a time, but nope Maddy had other ideas. Right from the heartbreaking beginning when she found her best friend and boyfriend having sex together in her new apartment, I knew I couldn't put the book down. I felt every shocking second of her pain and anguish. I had to find out if she could stay strong and keep that cheating ex-boyfriend out of her life.

As the story continued, Maddy went to work at a summer camp. She didn't want anyone to know how sad her life has become, so she created a series of lies to hide the embarrasing truth. In walked the charismatic Logan and they formed a friendship, but Maddy also began to form feelings for him. The only problem, he has a girlfriend that is practically perfect for him. See why I couldn't stop, addicting story. Part 1 was just a taste of what I am sure will be a phenomenal serial. I know I am going to grab the other parts and dive right in. 

I love that the author has written something completely different from her other works and shows her diversity as a writer. It's just another reason she is one of my favorites.
Link:

No comments:

Post a Comment