Saturday, July 13, 2013

Sweet Contradiction Release and Review

Sweet Contradiction
A NA Contemporary Sweet Romance
By Peggy Martinez
Available on Amazon
Available on B & N

Synopsis:
When Beth Michaels high tailed it out of the hole-in-the-road town she grew up in, she only had two goals. One—get as far away as quickly as possible, and two—never set foot in her parent’s home again. But when she receives a heart breaking call from her childhood best friend, Jen, she has no choice but to turn her ’56 Ford pickup back in the direction of Salem, Missouri to attend a funeral.

There’s a new local in town when Beth arrives, and suddenly, it ain’t all that easy for her to remember her rules for dating. #1. Cookie-cutter-perfect guys ain’t her type. #2. Tie wearin’ and church frequentin’ is an automatic dismissal. #3. Most importantly, never date anyone from small minded, conservative, Bible-thumping towns like Salem. Unfortunately, Matthew Wright breaks all her rules and then some.

Matt might be from a small town and have small town values, but that doesn’t mean he fits into a little slot of Beth’s preconceived notions. After all, ever so often good guys
My Review:
I was given an ARC copy for an honest review.
I absolutely love Peggy Martinez! I love her writing style, her characters and how her stories grab a hold of my heart. Sweet Contradiction is no different. I love everything about this book, especially Matthew Wright.

Beth Michaels has been tormented by her very cruel parents. She leaves home to find her own life, but is called back into town when tragedy strikes her best friend Jen. Beth wants nothing to do with religion or the small town she grew up in, but someone new in town catches her eye. Could he change her mind?

Beth has been through so much growing up, but as soon as her friend needs her she doesn't hesitate to come back. Their friendship is so refreshing. They are more like sisters than friends. I love that! Then you add in a handsome, good guy with a sense of humor and passion...PERFECTION. Sweet Contradiction is a beautiful story. I can't wait to read Perfect Contradiction and find out what Peggy has in store for Jen and Hunter.

My favorite quote: "I'm not looking for perfect, I'm looking for real. I'm looking for passion and love, Babe."

No comments:

Post a Comment