Friday, October 3, 2014

Wanderlust by Lacey Weatherford and Belinda Boring

Wanderlust (The Story of Us, #1)Wanderlust by Lacey Weatherford
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OMG you did not just leave me hanging like that! I am still in shock and feel like I want to scream, cry and even throw my cherished kindle. Wow that is a cliffhanger to beat all.

I am totally in love with Ryder and would go anywhere in the universe with him. What a perfect leading man. "With Just one touch, he'd branded me his, forever." I couldn't have put it better than Skylar. The intensity of their budding relationship and the heat of their physical chemistry blew me away.

I adore this book and the originality of the story that authors Lacey Weatherford and Belinda Boring created. I couldn't put it down and now my heart aches for more. Brilliantly written and original. I will definitely be rereading this book. I highly recommend it!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment