Friday, February 27, 2015

Stepsister Devotion Part One by Eve Cates

StepSister Devotion (A Stepbrother Romance) Part One
































My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love this book! The writing is phenomenal and to have it written from a male POV makes me squeel with delight. Especially when that male happens to be Sebastian; smoldering hot, sexy guitar playing, yumminess beyond words Sebastian.

Thank goodness this is only part one because I fell head over heels for this story. A forbidden love that has not only passion but depth. I can feel the torment these characters face knowing their love is looked upon as wrong. Of course the way Seb's father has treated him since that awkward moment when Seb was only thirteen doesn't help things. "They kept us apart and treated me like I was some sort of deviant for being attracted to my stepsister. They told me to stay away. They warned me to leave her alone. They just made it worse."

I will warn you, some of the scenes are HOT and a cold shower may be required after reading. Did I happen to mention how much I LOVE Seb?

Ciffhanger? You bet, but the best books keep you on the edge of your seat and have you begging for more. That's how I feel about Stepsister Devotion. I don't think I will ever be able to get enough. Hurry up part 2, I NEED more!

"I hate that we are reduced to this. I hate that we love each other so deeply and have to hide it away." One of the many lines that pulls at my heart.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment