Thursday, April 14, 2016

Blood Debt by Nancy Straight

Blood Debt (Touched, #1)Blood Debt by Nancy Straight
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed Blood Debt by Nancy Straight. I didn't want to put it down, or in my case stop listening to the audiobook. (The narrator was perfect as Camille and really brought the novel to life for me.) The storyline is truly unique with our main character dicovering she is from a Centaur bloodline. This is the first book that I have read with Centaur Mythology and the author totally pulled it off with her mad skills.

One thing about Nancy's writing is that she throws in unexpected curves that I never see coming. She is brilliant at getting me emotionally invested in her characters and then BAM, I am hit with a turn of events that I am totally unprepared for. Blood Debt is no different. It's full of shocking revelations for Camille and plot twists that I seriously freaked out over. I am anxious to start book 2, Centaur Legacy, in the Touched Series.

One last thing, DRAKE, hmm....book boyfriend/Centaur material! That's all I'm going to say, but trust me you will want to read this series.


View all my reviews

2 comments: