Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Review: Dancing With The Devil by R.K. Ryals

Dancing with the Devil (The Thorne Trilogy, #3)Dancing with the Devil by R.K. Ryals
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Hot Damn! I didn't think Luther could get any hotter but OH MY was I wrong. Dancing With The Devil had me fanning myself and begging for more. I love him, dark side and all. I know deep down he has a heart that beats for Monroe. He can be wicked but underneath the power hungry demon there is a man that craves love and acceptance. "I was seeing Luther, not as a demon or a hybrid struggling for power, but as a man. In this moment, with me, his barriers were gone. He was a sinner, not a saint, and I was his escape." There is just something about this demon that calls to me. It is definitiely his cocky and confident attitude, his totally dominant and unashamed nature, but what totally wraps me around his pinky finger is his loyalty to Monroe. She somehow breaks through his defenses and brings out something in him that no one else has. He can love, but don't think for one second he is all squishy and warm. Nope, but sexy as hell. "He was offering himself to me, and I knew without a shadow of a doubt, that Luther offered himself to no one." *Squeel

I know my focus has been on Luther (he would love that) so I want to make sure to also say that the story totally rocked too. Monroe continues to grow in her powers as her heart grows to love the demon Luther, but life in Hell is never safe and easy. There is always someone fighting for power and Luther loves his power as much as the next demon. They must face the seven deadly sins because they not only want more power but they want Monroe.

R.K.Ryals knows how to get your blood pumping. Dancing With The Devil has so much heat and sexiness, but it also has depth in the story that you can't help but be drawn into. I love this series and I am beyond thrilled with the way the story developed. I am so attached to Luther, Monroe and some of the other characters in the series. I honestly can't get enough of them.

One of my favorite quotes from the book that gives the perfect vibe for the story is by Monroe. Make sure to read this series, it is amazing!
"I was the descendant of a goddess in love with a minion of Hell. I was damned, and I couldn't find it in myself to care."

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment