Monday, July 9, 2018

The Desiccated by @nj_ember



I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS BOOK!!!


The Desiccated - Part 1The Desiccated - Part 1 by N.J. Ember
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This little beauty has the WOW factor! OMG did I fly through this book and of course now I'm begging for more. It was such a neat story full of originality and characters full of heart. Although there was one particular character I wanted to cause physical harm to by scratching his evil eyes out. The author's ability to make you feel a part of this world she has created, makes it such a rush to read. The depth and intensity of the storyline allowed me to connect within the first chapter, which I just loved!

The Desiccated has everything and more that I want to read in a paranormal/science fiction book. Mystery, action and creepy twists. I cannot wait to see where the author takes the rest of the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment