Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Review: Vengeance by Kate Brian

Title: Vengeance
Author: Kate Brian
Format: Paperback
Pages: 240
Rating: 5/5 Stars
Summary: After the devastating events at Reed's birthday party, Noelle is determined to put the past to rest, but Reed is adament about rebuilding Billings. Coming up against endless roadblocks from the headmaster, not to mention Billings alumni, Reed will not let her legacy end with a pile of rubble.

As if that weren't enough, old ghosts come back to haunt to the Billings Girls. Reed has been through the ringer in her time at Easton and she starts to wonder if maybe she can even make it out of this place alive.
Review: I've been putting off reading this book for awhile because I love this series and I don't want it to end! But I finally read it and Kate Brian if you read this I NEED MORE!! I want to know what will happen next year with Josh and Noelle leaving and Reed getting to rule. I want to know how the new Billings house will run. I just love the way that Kate Brian/ Kieran Scott writes. I love the mystery and the suspense. This novel was such a fast read that I finished it in a few hours. I just lost myself in this story, in this fabulous world. I hope they make this into a TV series! It would be so epic. I'm excited to read Kate Brian's new series as well.
Overall, this is one of my favourite series (minus The Book of Spells). It's very bittersweet that it has come to an end. Kate Brian is one of my favourite authors. I will read anything she writes. If you love teen girl drama then this book is for you.



About this author

Kate Brian is the prolific author of many books for teens including the Private series, the new Privilege series, and Sweet 16. She lives with her husband in New Jersey. She writes under the pseudonym Kate Brian, instead of using her real name: Kieran Scott.

No comments:

Post a Comment