Thursday, July 23, 2015

Witch Hunter Olivia by T.A. Kunz

Witch Hunter Olivia (Witch Hunter, #1)Witch Hunter Olivia by T.A. Kunz
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I started this book and could not put it down until I finished it. I absolutely loved the story and the characters were amazing, especilly a certain super sexy half warlock.

Olivia,an ex-witch hunter,leaves her old life and The Guild behind to start fresh with her best friend Tara. Easy, right? When Tara decides she wants to join a college sorority, Olivia finds herself caught in the middle of a sinister plot that leaves her no choice but to open up the doors she fought to close on her old life.

Olivia also has to rely on a half warlock for help, and not just any warlock. Heath, the one guy that makes her knees weak and that she shared a mind melting kiss with. The ignitable chemistry between Heath and Olivia made for an exciting read. When an author can make the sexual tension between characters steam up my kindle, I am like putty in their hands. One quote from Heath that sticks in my mind: "Well, first of all, making out with a girl is, to most guys, like talking for hours to get to know her better. The way a girl kisses you tells a lot about her. And your kiss, Liv, intrigues me."

The hillarious banter also found throughout the book had me in a fit of giggles on numerous occasions. I especially picture one scene in particular when Heath, Olivia and Tara find themselves in a sticky situation. Tara is mocking them while waving a vile she holds in her hand. Heath has an axe, Olivia has a crossbow and obviously Tara has a small glass vile. I still crack up when I read it. It may not have the same affect if you haven't read it (so read it,LOL), but here goes. "Don't worry, guys. We're safe because I still have my holy water." Anyways, I found it hillarious.

I will be continuing this series for sure. I think that T.A. Kunz has written a clever, witty and truly enjoyable story that will leave you begging for more.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment