Thursday, August 14, 2014

The Story of Awkward by R.K. Ryals

The Story of AwkwardThe Story of Awkward by R.K. Ryals
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It's rare to find a book that can touch your heart and have such a strong impact on your emotions. The story of Awkward is that book for me. Not only is it unique and beautifully written, it has a deep message that I believe everyone could benefit from reading. I know growing up I was picked on for many things and even as an adult I have times when I don't like the way I look or feel like I don't fit in with others. Reading awkward helps puts these thoughts and feelings into perspective. I think Peregrine Storke (the main character) says it best, "Everyone belongs somewhere. Embrace what makes you awkward." "Because everyone, no matter how hidden it may seem, has something awkward about them."



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment