Monday, July 28, 2014

Deliverance by R.K. Ryals is LIVE!!!!!!

Deliverance is live!! The much anticipated conclusion to Conor and Emma's story is here!

The third and final book in THE ACROPOLIS SERIES ... 

I need to remember my name. I need to remember my father'a legacy. I am a Reinhardt. I have protected my mark. I have fallen in love with a hybrid, the daughter of a powerful she-Demon. I have survived the Labyrinth. I have helped procure the Spear of Destiny to secure the hybrid kingdom on the Outer Levels of Hell. 

Now there is only darkness, the cold feel of metal against my skin, the memory of a kiss keeping me warm. For gargoyles know better than to imprison another gargoyle in stone. There is corruption in the gargoyle hierarchy, and I need to escape. I need to save the girl I love. I need to find Deliverance. 

Get your copy on AMAZON
                        B&N



Start the series for free!!
The Acropolis
"We have a new assignment for you, Mr. Reinhardt."              These words are not comforting to me. At eighteen, I am a gargoyle who has been demoted because I broke the rules. Now I have a new mission, a new mark to protect. But I don't expect Emma Chase. I don't expect to question my own race. I don't expect to care for my own mark. And I am not prepared for what I find at The Acropolis.

Get your copy for free at AMAZON






The Acropolis Series Book 2 

"There are countless wise quotes that wax poetic about choosing a path in life, poetry about the road less traveled, but there is nothing that says either path is easy. Each path requires sacrifice, each path is full of scars." ~Emma Chase 

My name is Conor Reinhardt. I am a gargoyle Guardian in exile for killing my own. My mark is safe, the group of hybrids we've led from the Acropolis, secure. There's a new hybrid king in the Outer Levels of Hell, and he needs the Acropolis refugees. I expect the journey ahead. I even expect the danger. I don't expect the shadows that haunt me, those beckoning spirits of guilt that never let me sleep. Guilt from killing my own. I don't expect the things the hybrids learn about themselves. I don't expect many of the challenges in our path. I'm not sure I even expect us to survive The Labyrinth.

Get your copy at AMAZON
                 B&N
R.K. Ryals is the author of emotional and gripping young adult and new adult paranormal romance, contemporary romance, and fantasy. With a strong passion for charity and literacy, she works as a full time writer encouraging people to "share the love of reading one book at a time." An avid animal lover and self-proclaimed coffee-holic, R.K. Ryals was born in Jackson, Mississippi and makes her home in the Southern U.S. with her husband, her three daughters, a rescue dog named Oscar the Grouch, A Shitzsu named Tinkerbell, an OCD cat, and a coffee pot she honestly couldn't live without. Should she ever become the owner of a fire-breathing dragon (tame of course), her life would be complete.
Contact her on twitter at @RKRyals, on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/RKRyals or online at http://rkryals.com
Like

2 comments: