Sunday, July 13, 2014

Review: Behind the Scenes with Count Olaf by Lemony Snicket

Title: Behind the Scenes with Count Olaf
Author: Lemony Snicket
Pages: 48
Rating: 5/5 Stars
Summary: Count Olaf (Jim Carrey), the unspeakable dashing writer, director, producer, and star of Paramount Pictures DreamWorks' upcoming film adaptation of Lemony Snicket's series, takes readers behind the scenes of the Greatest Film Ever Made, scheduled for release on December 17.
Review: I loved A Series of Unfortunate Events when I was a kid and I love the movie, when I saw this Behind the Scenes book I knew I had to get it. If anything I figured this book would at least be entertaining. It was definitely entertaining and this story had me laughing out loud. I love that it was two stories in one, the behind the scenes and then Count Olaf's behind the scenes haha. I think this would be an enjoyable read for anyone who is a fan of the series or the movie.





About this author

Lemony Snicket had an unusual education and a perplexing youth and now endures a despondent adulthood. His previous published works include the thirteen volumes in A Series of Unfortunate Events, The Composer is Dead, and 13 Words. His new series is All The Wrong Questions.

For A Series of Unfortunate Events:
www.lemonysnicket.com

For All The Wrong Questions:
www.lemonysnicketlibrary.com

No comments:

Post a Comment